The TQ-Prep Workstation and IMMUNOPREP Reagent System together provide rapid, no-wash whole-blood sample preparation. Automation provides inter-sample and inter-laboratory consistency and reproducibility. A standard 32-tube carousel allows walk-away processing and perfectly complements Beckman Coulter flow cytometers with automatic sample loaders.
Intended primarily for laboratories with a high test volume (at least 300 tests per month), the TQ-Prep uses the revolutionary patented lyse and fix technology introduced more than a decade ago with the Q-PREP Workstation and IMMUNOPREP Reagent System.
The Coulter TQ-Prep workstation standardizes whole blood lysis for flow cytometric analysis. In response to the increasing demands on laboratories to perform immunophenotyping and CD4 measurements, the TQ-Prep workstation is the ideal way for your lab to meet its needs. Direct compatibility with the Cytomics™ FC 500 Series and Epics® XL•MCL™ flow cytometers ensures efficiency, cost savings and reliable operation.
The COULTER TQ-Prep workstation is intended to prepare leukocytes from whole blood for In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) use when paired with the COULTER ImmunoPrep Reagent System and cleared Beckman Coulter IVD applications and cleared Beckman Coulter flow cytometers.
- Reduced number of repeat samples for cost & labor efficiencies
- User-friendly interface with icon-driven touch screen
- Sample throughput of up to 32 samples in 24 minutes
- Maximum reliability with minimal maintenance
- Continuous real-time feedback allowing operators to follow incubation & lysing processes
- Onboard incubation and lysis cycle processing for walkaway operation
- Advanced syringe pump system for precise & accurate reagent dispensing