You recognize the incredible potential of the human genome, but you also know that exploiting that potential requires incredible effort in the lab. Our reagent portfolio is powered by Solid Phase Reversible Immobilization (SPRI) technology—widely known as the science behind AMPure XP—which uses SPRI paramagnetic beads to selectively bind nucleic acids by size. It’s ideal for nucleic acid extraction from cells, tissue, blood and even challenging formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) samples.
You can use our chemistries with manual and/or fully automated methods on your choice of platforms, for optimum performance, flexibility and scalability. Review our selection guide for the complete portfolio of kits to support your sample prep workflows or contact our genomics proof of principle team.
Need a certificate of analysis (COA)? Use the search bar at the top of the page and search your lot number.
Consistent yield and quality for low- to high-throughput needs
- Compatibility with Next Generation Sequencing
- Consistent extraction performance and DNA purity
- Increased productivity through automation (low to high throughput)
- Enhanced lab safety
- Reduction in hands-on time requirements
High RNA integrity from the most challenging sample types
- Extraction from a wide variety of tissues and cells
- Extract total nucleic acid for use in downstream applications
- Consistent recovery of high quality total RNA
- No hazards and waste removal issues
- Does not require vacuum filtration, centrifugation, or organic solvents
Cleanup and Size Selection
Reagent kits globally recognized as a gold standard
- Rapid and simple methods to optimize clean-up, purification and size selection Protocols for both DNA and RNA
- Consistent purified nucleic acid generated in common enzymatic reactions
- Requires no centrifugation or filtration
- Distributes uniform fragments
- Can be scaled for low to high throughput workflows