Beckman Coulter introduced the first AUC sample characterization instrument to help the scientific community power new discoveries. That tradition continues into the 21st century with the new Optima™ AUC system.
This latest tool is the most robust technology for providing data used to determine protein molecular weight in basic protein research and quantification of aggregation levels for academic and biopharma research.
Want to learn more about Analytical Ultracentrifugation? Take a more in-depth look at our AUC Resources Section.
Scegli un modello
|Tech Docs||Part Number||Product Name||Detection||Rotor ID||List Price||Buy|
Absorbance & Interference
Absorbance & Interference
The Optima AUC combines the power of a centrifuge to provide particle sedimentation with the functionality of optical modules to detect the sedimentation over time. It provides the data you need even faster, so you can make new discoveries in less time.
Summary of features and benefits:
- Enables sample recovery
- Avoids dilution effects
- Analyzes samples in a matrix-free environment
- Has minimal buffer constraints
- Enables detection at low concentrations
- Requires low sample volume (0.1 mL minimum)
- Delivers high-throughput analysis – up to 7 samples in a single run
- Requires no standards – relies upon first principles of thermodynamics
- Analyzes a wide array of particles in native, matrix-free conditions, including:
- Extracellular vesicles
- Drug conjugates
- Viral payload
- Provides data which can answer more critical questions than any other comparable technique, including:
- Enables precise analysis of complex systems at discrete wavelengths (up to 20) in minimal time.
- Generates faster results as acquisition time is no longer additive.
- Provides even more scans with the use of an An-50 Ti 8-hole rotor.
Ease of Use
- Optima AUC - Ease of Use
- Modular design provides absorbance and interference optical systems—with the option to install up to 3 independent, simultaneous detection systems (see photo).
- User-friendly touchscreen display indicates intuitive progression of experimental design.
- Remote monitoring capabilities let you set up, monitor and extract data from virtually any location.
- Compatibility with ProteomeLab XL cells and rotors—and widely used analytical software (e.g., UltraScan, SEDFIT/SEDPHAT, SEDANAL, DCDT+)—helps simplify the upgrade process.
- Delivers cleaner data by providing higher radial resolution and higher signal-to-noise ratio.
- Delivers higher precision, reproducibility and accuracy than the ProteomeLab XL.
Tabella delle specifiche
|Acceleration||5-400 rpm/second (above 500 rpm), 400 max acceleration|
|Deceleration||5-400 rpm/second (above 500 rpm), 400 (max deceleration)|
|Speed Control||±||actual rotor speed, ± 2 rpm at steady state|
|Timed Run||1 to 999 hrs, 59 mins (including hold runs)|
|Max Capacity Volume Range||0.10|0.44|mL|
|Speed Display||1,000 to rated speed in 100 rpm increments|
|Temperature Control||0.50|°C of set temperature after equilibration|
|Temperature Range(s)||Ambient temperature range: 10 to 30°C, Set temp: 7-40° C (1°C increments at > 25-30°C ambient temp); 4-40°C (1°C increments at <25°C ambient temp)|
|Display||15.3" high-resolution color touch screen|
|Item Specifications Referenced||B86437|