Software di acquisizione Kaluza per Gallios
Potenza analitica per i dati raccolti
Grazie a quattro possibili configurazioni laser scalabili a 10 colori, sofisticati rilevatori di dispersione in avanti e laterale, ottica all’avanguardia e altre funzioni innovative, Gallios fornisce prestazioni potenti e versatili. E Kaluza fornisce la potenza analitica per ottenere il massimo dai dati generati.
Scaricate il nostro software offline gratuito che consente agli utenti di creare protocolli Kaluza ed elenchi di lavoro per il citofluorimetro Gallios sui propri computer.
- Set up a 10-color experiment quickly.
- Change voltages and compensation quickly, accurately and intuitively.
- Create compensation matrices with ease using compensation wizard.
- Create gates and access editing tools with innovative radial menu that keeps mouse clicks to a minimum.
- Load files into Kaluza for Gallios Analysis Software for more in-depth analysis.
- Configure, load and walk away with flexible carousel control.
- Create a protocol with one click using the “Add All Plots” feature.
- Save your files to where you specify with no database to impact performance.
- Learn quickly and easily with simple user interface.
- Reconfigure your workspace with auto-layout feature for easy plot creation and sizing, zoom
- in/out, and guided drag and drop.
- Understand what is happening to your experiment and cytometer with visual management tools.
- Make a mistake? Undo it, with unlimited undo.
- Set voltages and compensation while in Setup Mode, then acquire data.
- Provide as much or as little sample information as you like before running an experiment.
- Utilizes eight times higher event limit than existing Gallios software.
- Integrate Kaluza for Gallios into your existing lab tools with standard FCS 3.1 files.
- Use offline software to create protocols and worklists to make your instrument time more productive.
- Use Gallios Simulator to train on the use of the instrument so you don’t have to run a live experiment every time you train.
- Cleanse on Close means that the cytometer will be ready for action the next morning.
- Have a Gallios? No problem—Kaluza for Gallios will read Gallios protocols.
- Join the Kaluza for Gallios community: User forum to share stories and ask questions.
Uncompromising quality and reliability for multi-file, high-content data analysis–
- Worry-free analysis
- If you crash it, we want to know!